Ubuntu-LB Lubuntu 12.04 CDs

Rami Omar omar.rami at gmail.com
Fri May 11 13:00:30 UTC 2012

Dear

I am not the leader of the group, the leader name is: Jocelyn Habib   am his
Vise , and am one of the admins of the group but he is not replying since he
has exams the past 2 weeks and overloaded, while the other members I simply
don't know why they didn't reply,

Waiting you to come and we will arrange time and place for the gathering
All of us Not only me :P:D

Best Regards

Rami Omar | IT Consultant

Head Office | Center Amar,3rd Flr-B16,Bauchrieh, Lebanon

Ph:961 1 686414 | Hotline: 961 71 328028

Web:  <http://www.promind-its.com/> www.promind-its.com | Email:
<mailto:rami at promind-its.com> rami at promind-its.com

CONFIDENTIALITY: This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may
also be privileged. If you are not the named recipient, please notify the
sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to another person, use
it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium.