Ubuntu-LB Installation Festival

Jonathan Dieter jdieter at lesbg.com
Tue Mar 13 08:50:55 UTC 2012

On Mon, 2012-03-12 at 13:47 +0200, Rami Omar wrote:
> Dear All
>
> We have a school in Baakleen-Al Shouf interested in  installing on all its
> pcs Ubuntu ,if anybody is interested to attend and to help us presenting
> Ubuntu and making the installation will be thankful.
>
> We will wait your reply, and we will discuss time and date.

I'm afraid I'm not hugely familiar with Ubuntu, but I've set up Fedora
as the primary operating system for three schools here.

FWIW, I normally set it up so there's a central server that allows you
to set up one system image and send it to each of the workstations.

If you were interested in setting up something similar so you didn't
need to do a separate install for each system, I'd be happy to help.

Jonathan Dieter
System Administrator
Lebanon Evangelical School - Loueizeh