Ubuntu-LB Installation Festival

Rami Omar omar.rami at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 11:47:05 UTC 2012

Dear All

We have a school in Baakleen-Al Shouf interested in  installing on all its
pcs Ubuntu ,if anybody is interested to attend and to help us presenting
Ubuntu and making the installation will be thankful.

We will wait your reply, and we will discuss time and date.

Best Regards

Rami Omar

IT Consultant-ProMind IT Solutions

Tel:961-1-686414

Hotline: 961-71-328028

Tel: 961-3-118534

Email:  <mailto:rami at promind-its.com> rami at promind-its.com

Center Amar-3rd Flr-B16- Bauchrieh -Lebanon

CONFIDENTIALITY: This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may
also be privileged. If you are not the named recipient, please notify the
sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to another person, use
it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium.