Ubuntu-LB Why you use Ubuntu

Jonathan Dieter jdieter at lesbg.com
Mon Jul 16 08:15:29 UTC 2012

On Mon, 2012-07-16 at 09:48 +0300, Jocelyn wrote:
> Dear All ,
>
> Hello everybody i have a small question that sometimes everybody ask and
> needs an answer for it .
>
> why do you use Linux ?

In the end it comes down to freedom.  Freedom from some corporation's
ideas of what should be on my computer.  Freedom from the unreasonable
constraints of the ubiquitous EULA.  Freedom from adware, spyware and
crippleware.  Freedom to use my computer as I wish, to install the
software I want, and to modify my software when it doesn't meet my
needs.

Jonathan