Ubuntu-LB Why you use Ubuntu

Elie Abdallah esabdallah at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 07:40:13 UTC 2012

Hi Jocelyn,

I would like to add the following:

1- I can still use my very old PC :)
2- It doesn't get slower with time
3- The availability of a very large number of software if you're connected
to the internet
4- The ability to change anything in my operating system
5- We rarely need drivers
6- Viruses are way less than other OS and with some knowledge can be easily
avoided
7- Be part of the geeky community and stay up to date :)

Regards,
e s a