Ubuntu-LB New to the list

BOB Merhebi bobmerhebi at gmail.com
Sat Jun 11 20:47:10 UTC 2011

Correction:

_I have been using Ubuntu for a couple of years now 7_ *&* (instread of
7) _been on the forums since late 2009.
_
Moreover, I just checked the interview on youtube; that's a great
demonstration :D We (as Lebanese & the as the team -i already considered
my self among you ;P-) need such publicizing.

--
Sincerely Yours,
-Ibrahim (Bob) Merhebi

Thunderbird Signature