Ubuntu-LB Ubuntu-lb Digest, Vol 30, Issue 16

johnny khawand johnny.khawand at gmail.com
Mon May 24 10:54:06 BST 2010

Great then, June the 5th is fine with me.

What do you mean by big gathering?

If it is going to be an open gathering why not showcase ubuntu.
I can bring my Lenovo laptop with ubuntu installed on it (
bemachilkoun yeha hal marra :P )
With some apps installed also for example the theme can be ubuntu for
development.
Others can do it with another theme for example something like ubuntu
studio theme or edubuntu.
meaning if someone wants for example to showcase how to do 3d modeling
we can demonstrate this with blender.
etc...
I can try to bring as much people as i can.
We have to decide on the place to host us as well.

Lets have the team put together first before thinking about who's the
leader, i don't care about who is going to be the leader, kelkoun
chabeb taybeh ;) since we all have the same purpose and goals, i
understand that there is a dispute when there are different goals, but
in our case there is no meaning for any dispute.