Ubuntu-LB Fwd: Meeting this month

Armageddon thyarmageddon at gmail.com
Mon Jul 26 11:40:41 BST 2010

I'll have to check with you guys again to see if I have a car, if I do I
would be glad to pick up people on my way, and yes Khalil you are on my
way.
Looking forward to meeting with you again Ignace always a pleasure bro.
Oh btw, anybody can please put the details of the location of Costas in
Hamra ?
Besides, hell why not get alcoholic drinks ? if it's a meeting with
someone that just came to leb why not make it a fun meeting, we've had a
meeting with Ignace once before in a pub and it was fun, even the guys
from rootspace were there.

Elijah El Lazkani,