Ubuntu-LB Fwd: Meeting this month

Khalil El Harake prwg at codealife.com
Tue Jul 27 13:48:19 BST 2010

from the first email
"A little drink somewhere in Beirut would be nice. I am open to all
your suggestions."

when people refer to drinking it usually refers to alcohol.
secondly, this is more of a social meetup than anything.
thirdly, I posted a location on the list because of odaym's request,
be glad anyone bothered posting a location.