Ubuntu-LB Ubuntu Presentation

Jad Joubran jad_3 at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 5 15:00:10 BST 2009

Hi
Black_Phantom I would like to thank you very much for this outline :OI personally think it's the best.I think we should work on improving Black_Phantom's outline.For these 2 days.. people keep on submitting your outlines, and maybe after 2 days we will have like a small meeting to improve the best outline :DThanks all for your effortsUbuntu-lb is active once again :Pbye

Jad