Ubuntu-LB IRC Meeting

Gabriel Matni gabriel.matni at polymtl.ca
Tue Dec 8 14:16:47 GMT 2009

Hi Jad,

I have been following the group's activities for a month now and I am not yet
familiar with the topic of the presentation. Where can I find information about
it?

Furthermore, I am not quite familiar with our group's IRC meetings. Could you
please provide some insight about that too?

Thank you

Gabriel

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowslive/hotmail_bl1/hotmail_bl1.aspx?ocid=PID23879::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-ww:WM_IMHM_4:092009