Ubuntu-LB IRC Meeting

Jad Joubran jad_3 at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 8 14:47:16 GMT 2009

Hello Gabriel
    Thanks for you interest :Dhere's the link of the past meetings.. https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LebanonTeam/Meetingsand here's the link for the Final Outline of the presentation:https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LebanonTeam/Presentations     (it's Black_Phantom's suggestion.. the last one)we will discuss this in the meeting.. so hope to see you there :Dand you can join anytime the IRC channel... to talk more about this presentation:server: irc.freenode.netchannel: #ubuntu-lb
or just click here for a web IRC: http://ubuntu-lb.com/chat/
=D
Jad