[Ubuntu Urdu] Source Code Urdu Word Bank

Noumaan Yaqoob y.noumaan at gmail.com
Tue Sep 12 21:57:08 BST 2006

Friends,

The source code for Urdu Word Bank is available for download from this
location:
http://ubuntu.sabza.org/WbSource.zip

Urdu word bank is a project to assist Urdu Software Translators to easily
find translations for technical and non technical terms. We are currently
using it for the translation of Ubuntu and Gnome packages. You are all
invited to work on it and improve it, use it else where or contribute your
code to Urdu Web's Urdu Word Bank project.

It contains a Read me file which describes the list of features we would
like to see in action on our project. You can see the current version in
action at:

http://l10n.urduweb.org/dictionary/

We have plans to use some better project management system but till then you
can send your contributions directly to me and I would make sure that your
contributions get quickly evaluated, tested and implemented.

Noumaan