[Ubuntu Urdu] Completion of gnome-desktop2

Fouad Riaz Bajwa bajwa at fossfp.org
Sat Sep 2 10:04:51 BST 2006

Noumaan,

Some of the words that yet have no clear meaning in the Urdu dictionary can
be converted from English text to Urdu text without declaring the meaning.
Similar approach had been adopted for the Windows localization. However the
text has to adhere to the principles of Urdu writing and I am sure you guys
are really good at that! So, you can simply opt to convert them as it is.

Regards
Fouad Riaz Bajwa

   _____