[Ubuntu Urdu] Take Templates

Noumaan Yaqoob y.noumaan at gmail.com
Wed Aug 30 21:13:16 BST 2006

Dear Team Members,

Now that we are all set up. I suggest that we start working now. I
suggest that every one of us adopt one file and reply to this message
telling other team members which file they are working at. You should
also tell the team about how much time you can spend on translation
efforts and when we should expect you to finish the file you are
adopting.

I begin with myself and I adopt following files:
Gnome-panel2
https://launchpad.net/distros/ubuntu/dapper/+source/gnome-panel/+pots/gnome-panel-2.0/ur/+translate
and
Gnome Applets
https://launchpad.net/distros/ubuntu/dapper/+source/gnome-applets/+pots/gnome-applets-2.0/ur/+translate

Please reply to this message and let us know which package you are
translating. We will hand out the remaining packages to Urdu Web Team
where they are working on upstream Gnome translation.

Noumaan