[Ubuntu Urdu] Dear Ubuntusers

Noumaan Yaqoob y.noumaan at gmail.com
Wed Aug 30 12:21:14 BST 2006

Wisesabre

dont worry about pc folder just paste the ur file into
/etc/X11/xkb/symbols

launch nautilus with gksudo nautilus from terminal and go to symbols folder
and then delete pk file then rename your ur layout to pk layout.

Add the keyboard layout convertor applet to your panel right click it and in
preferences go to layout and press the add button now add Pakistan and ok.

while playing with your configuration files you should always make a backup
such as xorg.list.backup

Noumaan