[உபுண்டு_தமிழ்] Ubuntu Edgy Cds! Offering CDs announcement!

ம.ராமதாஸ் shriramadhas at gmail.com
Mon Nov 6 10:42:42 GMT 2006

Vanakkam,

Glad to share with you all that we have received quite a number of Ubuntu
Edgy CDs.

This is intended for Tamil Users. We will assist in getting Tamil features
enabled. People in Chennai please drop me a mial off-line.

Others in Tamil Nadu we are working out abt funds as to how we courier you!
:-(

To make it sure, this is intended and to encourage Tamil Users.  We indeed
have ideas of forming Ubuntu Tamil User Group mailing list through this.

We would like you to install Ubuntu, spread and share the Love of Ubuntu.

--
அன்புடன்,
ம. ஸ்ரீ ராமதாஸ்.