Fwd: Ubuntu Natty open for translation

Dmitry Agafonov agafonovdmitry gmail.com
7 21:06:57 GMT 2010

,     -       .
   ,
  .

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: David Planella <david.planella  ubuntu.com>
Date: 2010/12/3
Subject: Ubuntu Natty open for translation
To: Ubuntu Translators <ubuntu-translators  lists.ubuntu.com>

Hi translators,

After the new Natty Narwhal Alpha 1 pre-release, I am pleased to
announce that Natty is now open for translation:

   https://translations.launchpad.net/ubuntu/natty

  * Translation caveats. Remember that according to the release
   schedule [1] translatable messages might be subject to change
   until the User Interface Freeze [2] on the 24th of March.
  * Language packs. During the Natty development cycle, language
   packs containing translations will be released twice per week
   [3] except for the freeze periods. This will allow users and
   translators to quickly see and test the results of translations.
  * Firefox. The first language packs will not yet contain Firefox
   translations. We'll get them in soon as we're adapting to the
   new upstream langpack packaging structure, so that Firefox is
   localized by default as usual.
  * Test and report bugs. If you notice any issues (e.g.
   untranslated strings or applications), do check with the
   translation team [4] for your language first. If you think it is
   a genuine bug, please report it [5].

That's it, happy translating! :-)

Regards,
David.