[Gruppo traduzione] Fwd: Quantal documentation string freeze in effect

Milo Casagrande milo a ubuntu.com
Mer 26 Set 2012 06:25:16 UTC

FYI.

Ci sono qualche cosa come 400 stringhe da tradurre.
Direi di procedere come è stato fatto per la documentazione di
"precise", prendendo un batch di stringhe a testa.
Il link a Launchpad dove tradurre è quello riportato in questa mail.

Ciao!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jeremy Bicha <jbicha a ubuntu.com>
Date: Tue, Sep 25, 2012 at 11:33 PM
Subject: Quantal documentation string freeze in effect
To: Ubuntu Doc <ubuntu-doc a lists.ubuntu.com>, Ubuntu
<ubuntu-translators a lists.ubuntu.com>

Following the revised Release Schedule, Documentation String Freeze is
now in effect for Ubuntu 12.10 "Quantal Quetzal".

Translations have been opened for ubuntu-docs on Launchpad (opened
since Friday actually, but now the strings are frozen). Thanks Matthew
for setting that up again. If I remember correctly, we have fewer
changed strings than the last few ubuntu-docs releases.

I was not able to finish the ubuntu-doc screenshots yet but I will
send another email when the screenshots are finalized later this week.

The translation deadline for Quantal is on Tuesday October 9 at 10:30 UTC.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/QuantalQuetzal/ReleaseSchedule
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DocumentationStringFreeze
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/TranslationDeadline
https://translations.launchpad.net/ubuntu-docs/quantal/