[Gruppo traduzione] Fwd: Call for testing of the language pack candidates. 3rd Natty language pack update (Deadline August 17th)

Milo Casagrande milo a ubuntu.com
Mar 9 Ago 2011 07:24:16 UTC

FYI.

Qualcuno riesce a provare i nuovi langpack e magari riportare
eventuali errori, mancanze o quanto altro?
Nella mail che segue e nei collegamenti indicati è riportata tutta la
procedura da seguire.

Ciao!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Gabor Kelemen <kelemeng a gnome.hu>
Date: Tue, Aug 9, 2011 at 02:14
Subject: Call for testing of the language pack candidates. 3rd Natty
language pack update (Deadline August 17th)
To: ubuntu-translators <ubuntu-translators a lists.ubuntu.com>
Cc: martin.pitt a ubuntu.com

Hi translators,

After some unfortunate delay the next set of language packs for Ubuntu 11.04
"Natty Narwhal" are now ready.

PLEASE NOTE !!!
These language packs contain updated ubuntu-docs translations.
Please check those translations too!

We've uploaded the language packs to the natty-proposed repository
for you to test before they are released to
all users. These should contain all your updates and fixes in
translations done since the release date.

I'd like to ask teams to test them and provide an indication that
they've done so by following some simple steps and submitting a
signoff, so that we know that translations have been successfully
tested.

Simply follow the instructions in this page and add your team's
signoff in the appropriate table:

 https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Translations/LanguagePackUpdatesQA

The deadline for the testing is the 17th of August (in a week's time).
After that, we'll update the language packs we've received feedback
for into natty-updates, so that all users can benefit from the new
translations and fixes.

Remember that you'll have to to enable the natty-proposed repository
to get these updates:

 https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Testing/EnableProposed

Notes
-----

Remember that now you can subscribe to the iCal feed to stay up to
date with language pack updates and better coordinate your work:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Translations/NattyLanguagePackReleaseSchedule

Thank you for your help in testing translations for all users in your language!

Regards
Gabor Kelemen