[Gruppo traduzione] Fwd: Help with indicator-datetime translation bug

Milo Casagrande milo a ubuntu.com
Mar 5 Apr 2011 13:50:18 UTC

FYI.

Qualcuno riesce a darci un'occhiata con natty e vedere se funziona in italiano?
In caso rispondete pure al bug o rispondete a questa mail, poi
aggiornamo il bug.

Grazie.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: David Planella <david.planella a ubuntu.com>
Date: Tue, Apr 5, 2011 at 15:27
Subject: Help with indicator-datetime translation bug
To: Ubuntu Translators <ubuntu-translators a lists.ubuntu.com>

Hi all,

I'd like to ask for your help in testing the translation of
indicator-datetime.

The Catalan translation seems affected by this bug, even if it's marked
as Fix Released:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/indicator-datetime/+bug/729631

But others, such as French, seem not to be.

Could you tell me if in your language the date indicator appears
translated when showing the day of the week and the day and month?

I'm not sure if it's a genuine bug or if there is a translation missing
somewhere, so any help is appreciated!

Thanks.

Regards,
David.