[Gruppo traduzione] Fwd: [Launchpad-translators] Upcoming release of Awn & Awn Extras!

Milo Casagrande milo a ubuntu.com
Gio 25 Mar 2010 09:56:27 GMT

Per chi fosse interessato, è un bel lavorone e forse neanche troppo facile.

Or ora risultano affidate entrambe a Davide Bagarotti, ma dopo
l'ultima revisione di un bel po' di tempo fa, non si è più sentito.

Davide, ci sei ancora? Altrimenti rientrano in lizza per essere
adottate da qualcuno (che però mi deve usare AWN per tradurre).

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Michal Hruby <michal.mhr a gmail.com>
Date: 2010/3/25
Subject: [Launchpad-translators] Upcoming release of Awn & Awn Extras!
To: launchpad-translators a lists.launchpad.net

Dear members of Launchpad translators group,

on behalf of Awn developers I'd like to inform you that we're planning
release of our 0.4 milestone in the coming days, and therefore would
like to ask you to contribute to our translations, which can be found
on https://translations.launchpad.net/awn and
https://translations.launchpad.net/awn-extras. Any help is greatly
appreciated.

Regards,