[UPT] What we have, What we are going to do...

Reza Mohammadi remohammadi at gmail.com
Fri Sep 22 17:06:46 BST 2006

Salaam,

> >> 10. You should read Persian Academy Guideline
> >> <http://www.persianacademy.net/fa/dastourkhat.aspx> first of all. I'm
> >> not sure if the online version is the final one.  Anybody knows?  Also
> >> the online version has encoding problems; uses Arabic Yeh, etc. You can
> >> buy the printed version from their bookstore on 3rd avenue, Bokharest
> >> St.
> >>
> > unfortunately I live in Berlin, and can't buy the paper format, may be
> > can someone organize it for me and
> > I send some followers with DVDs back.
> Kia, I can do it for you. BTW I have a PDF version too, if you want
> that, I can send it to you.

Is your PDF version the latest one? (4th print I think)
I have scanned the 4th print and It's quality is acceptable but not
suitable.
If it's possible, please send it to me too.
Can we publish that on ubuntu wiki, respect to it's copyright?
Regards,

Reza Mohammadi
B.S. Student of Computer Science
Mathematical Science Department