[Ubuntu-l10n-eng] Wiki for English translation effort

Sridhar Dhanapalan sridhar at dhanapalan.com
Sun Jul 23 09:23:07 BST 2006

I have begun a Wiki for a unified English translation effort:

  https://wiki.ubuntu.com/EnglishTranslation

Hopefully this should make things clearer so that we can get started. I have
also been compiling a comprehensive word substitution table. That should be
up on the Wiki shortly.

--
Sridhar Dhanapalan
  {GnuPG/OpenPGP: http://www.dhanapalan.com/yama.asc

"It seems clear that it will be very hard to increase browser marketshare on
the merits of IE4 alone. It will be more important to leverage the OS asset
to make people use IE instead of Navigator."
	- Microsoft Windows Product Manager Christian Wildfeuer, 1997-02-24