[Ubuntu-l10n-eng] bit of break

Sridhar Dhanapalan sridhar at dhanapalan.com
Thu Dec 28 22:19:24 GMT 2006

On Saturday 16 December 2006 15:04, "Grant Galbraith" <grantg at ubuntu.com>
wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I've had a bit of break from team activities over the last couple of months
> due to work and family commitments. With things settling down on those
> fronts I'm ready to get involved with the team properly again.
>
> I've had a bit of a look at rosetta and things seem to be well in hand as
> far as the GB translations go :) I've also had a look at the list archives
> and noticed some recent discussion on the 'deleted items' chestnut... sigh,
> so much discussion went into that original decision.
>
> Is there anything specific that we are working on at the moment?

Sorry for the late reply. We have just about fulfilled what I consider to be
the initial goal of this project: a comprehensive International English (i.e.
en_GB with some minor modifications) translation of the packages in Rosetta.
There are several other things that I would like to do, but have been unable
to due to time constraints. I suggest that we take it easy for the moment
(considering the time of year), but I intend to make some new proposals in
January.

--
"There are a number of significant vulnerabilities in technologies relating to
the IE domain/zone security model, the DHTML object model, MIME type