[Ubuntu-l10n-eng] bit of break

Grant Galbraith grantg at ubuntu.com
Sat Dec 16 04:04:48 GMT 2006

Hello all,

I've had a bit of break from team activities over the last couple of months
due to work and family commitments. With things settling down on those
fronts I'm ready to get involved with the team properly again.

I've had a bit of a look at rosetta and things seem to be well in hand as
far as the GB translations go :) I've also had a look at the list archives
and noticed some recent discussion on the 'deleted items' chestnut... sigh,
so much discussion went into that original decision.

Is there anything specific that we are working on at the moment?

cheers
Grant
grantg at ubuntu.com