[Ubuntu-l10n-eng] Hello to en_GB team

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Thu Aug 31 09:52:10 BST 2006

Ben Goodger wrote:
> On 31/08/06, *Matt Sicker* <boards at gmail.com <mailto:boards at gmail.com>>
> wrote:
> [snip]
> > Don't you work for Mozilla?  I thought you were older. (18 here)
>
> Nah, that's a common and unbelievably irritating misconception. :) I
> think we may share some family history though; he was born in London and
> the Goodger family is from Buckinghamshire, so it's not such a stretch.
> Yay cornwall now.

Hehe, I made that same mistake, hence my previous comment on list about your
age :)  If it helps, I have the same name as Adam West who played Batman in
the 60s!  I'm also 32, so I feel ridiculously old now ;)

--
_ __/|  William Anderson      |  Tim: Your cheese game is strong.
\`O_o'  neuro at well dot com | Zane: My cheese game. It's all about the