[Ubuntu-l10n-eng] Wastebasket/Deleted Items

Sridhar Dhanapalan sridhar at dhanapalan.com
Wed Aug 30 23:39:08 BST 2006

On Tuesday 29 August 2006 15:22, Sridhar Dhanapalan <sridhar at dhanapalan.com>
wrote:
> On Saturday 26 August 2006 02:18, Sridhar Dhanapalan
> <sridhar at dhanapalan.com>
>
> wrote:
> > On Friday 25 August 2006 01:08, "Ben Goodger" <goodgerster at gmail.com>
wrote:

> > > We've established that the change is to happen
> >
> > No, we have not officially established everything yet. As a means of
> > doing that, I would like to learn the preferences of en_GB group members
> > through a ballot. You can vote here:
> >
> > https://launchpad.net/people/ubuntu-l10n-en-gb/+poll/trash-naming/+vote-s
> >im ple
> >
> > I made a mistake in the naming of the options, so just ignore the hyphens
> > in the names. Since the ballot box has opened, I cannot change the
> > options. Voting closes on 2006-09-02 at 12am.
>
> This is a reminder to members that the polls are still open. If you haven't
> voted, you have until 12am on 2006-09-02 to do so.

Once again, this is a reminder to vote in our poll. Polls end on 2006-09-02 at
12am GMT.

--
Sridhar Dhanapalan
  {GnuPG/OpenPGP: http://www.dhanapalan.com/yama.asc

"Proprietary software companies hand out free copies for the same reason that
cigarette companies give sample packs to college kids - to encourage
addiction." - Richard Stallman, 2002-11-01