COMPLAINT

Ahmed Shams ahmedkhattabshams at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 01:04:42 UTC 2011

Sorry for speaking up hard language, I couldn't sleep before saying it.
and please whenever you decide something related to this team, please
announce it clearly to the maillist, just to reserve humanity for
others.
I wish you all a Happy New Year. and 12 days from now isA, and I'll be
Active again

--
Regards,
Ahmed Shams