COMPLAINT

Ahmed Shams ahmedkhattabshams at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 13:40:39 UTC 2011

Salam,

@all, @Khaled Hosny, @Usama Akkad
:-Q
Sorry I can't understand why did Usama Akkad <~damascene> add the
Ubuntu Arabic Translators team -the Ubuntu official translators- to
one unofficial -Arabic Language Translation Team"-, and what If I
don't like to join the "Arabic Language Translation Team" and why to
fork the effort, specially that I don't think that Ubuntu translators
would assign two teams to translate for the same language, and what is
the need for a second team at all?

again, being an Admin, is not to drive the team wherever and whenever
you decide without discussion!!!!!!! and thank you for being so
collaborative, very much!

please correct this IMMEDIATELY.

oh, also please fix these translations:

https://translations.launchpad.net/ubuntu/maverick/+source/debian-installer/+pots/debian-installer/ar/133/+translate