new member

Usama Akkad uahello at gmail.com
Thu Apr 29 23:00:11 BST 2010

Salam,
I would like to join the translators team. I also would like to have the
review privileges so I make sure that good translations go through.

many of the team members already know me and I adopt the Arabeyes.org
team point of view on translation

one of the reason caused me to come here is this:
http://www.linuxac.org/forum/showthread.php?38997

screen-shots from 10.04 Ubuntu Lucid showing the package that will stick
for ever and no update will fix it.it's Ubuntu installer. you can easily
notice that on the same page there is both Arabic and English messages.

thanks,
Usama Akkad