Light reading : Technical terms - translate or not translate?

Jad/Hakam madi Jad at Ubuntu.com
Sun Aug 3 19:03:31 BST 2008

I'm still interested in some elaboration from Khalid about
"but if not so much interest in case of Arabic translators. Arabic is
a completely different language with a different script, using
English terms as such isn't a viable option,"
Khalid is packed with interesting experience as Arabic Language
Localizer but I still sense personal opinion in the above quote rather
than facts.