Light reading : Technical terms - translate or not translate?

Jad/Hakam madi Jad at Ubuntu.com
Sat Aug 2 20:08:34 BST 2008

This is true but the point we do not make the cultural but we import
it from the current civilization as they did when we had our at its
peak and this explains why there are some English words descended from
Arabic language