E-Learning

Patrick Ngobiro pngobiro at gmail.com
Mon May 23 04:57:17 UTC 2011

I am also trying to create a e learning solution based on Linux. I have
tested edubuntu i with  moodle and what I can say it is fine. latest
edubuntu also comes with a feature called Linux terminal Server
Project(LTSP) which allows other slow computers to act as clients for the
main server. the feature is a great. Contact me for more details.
eLearning's  is still in its infancy in Kenya. when a school buys a couple
of computers ,they say it is elearning. What is needed is actually making
the current curriculum into digital format which others have started like
MSINGIPACK. I am also trying to do the same.

Patrick Ngobiro
emasomo solutions <http://www.emasomo.co.ke>