Evolution On Maverick

Kagwe Gichohi kagwegichohi at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Dec 14 07:51:05 GMT 2010

I suppose I will also strongly recommend thunderbird. I've used it for my office
emails for the last 2 years and have never had an issue with it. Plus it'll
connect beautifully, almost automatically to gmail via IMAP. POP is also
available but I wouldn't strongly recommend it to access gmail - but that's a
case of preference.