installation problem

Al Bashir tumbil at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 23:56:21 GMT 2008

John,

Please provide the the steps that you took in the installation and at what
point you get stuck. Could be a whole bunch of things that may have gone
wrong.
First thing make sure the CD was not corrupted when burning it. Burn the iso
at low speed. High speed burning causes issues at times. If the CD is ok
then let us know where u get stuck.
The PC specs should not be a big deal as all linux distros are meant to run
on anything above a 133mhz pentium II with 512K ram and VGA graphics.