Problem Euler 26

Andrew Mathenge mathenge at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 19:05:22 BST 2008

Habari Kinuthia,

Thanks for the code and the explanation. I will subscribe to the list
since I'm interested in learning Python and heard very very good
things about it.

This is actually the first time that I've heard about Euler so I'm
going to roll my sleeves and try the other problems. I'll use this as
an opportunity to learn Python.

By the way, thanks for posting the question. This is the most active
that I've seen this mailing list.

Andrew.