SFD

Moses mosenetk at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 13:13:45 BST 2007

Hi Guys,

Sorry I do not say much in this forum but do follow closely the happenings.
Just a few questions here. What will be the price of the tshirt as I would
like one and a Friend's too. What ubuntu version did you want written to
disks? Do we have an office that we can drop these disks off (I will be
occupied at the appointed time for the thursday meet). Is there a chance
that our representative can share their presentation before then so we can
make contributions if any?

Kind regards,

Moses.