Gutsy Release Party

ronald odero ronaldodero at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 19 05:12:26 BST 2007

 Hi all,
As you all know, the latest release (Gutsy Gibbon) is out and loco-teams are organizing release parties. (https://wiki.ubuntu.com/GutsyReleaseParties). For that matter, we should also throw ourselves into the fray and organize ours.
The following link should be read by everyone before we start (https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BuildingCommunity/RunningReleaseParty).
After that, it will be open for discussion in this mailing list.
I want us all to remember that I would really like us to make it a success and every wild idea is welcomed.
Cheers.
Ronald.

http://mail.yahoo.com