National IRC meeting

Miano Njoka mianonjoka at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 15:37:59 GMT 2007

After all the emails about the channel and irc, I too was also looking
forward to a lively and productive meeting today. I understand that we
all have other commitments but we really should have had the meeting
today especially since we all missed(except davehat, i think) the last
meeting on Sunday.

Since its proving difficult to have meetings for the whole team, it is
my proposal that we discuss(on this list) a list of things we want done
in the near future and form small groups to work on those things. For
example, the people working on the article should continue doing so and
if anyone else is interested in helping out they can liaise with them,
Davehat suggested that we have a blog/website for the team, anyone
interested can join him and so on and so forth. That way we all get to
contribute something to the team and achieve something at the same time.
This may seem drastic at first and is not the traditional idea of a team
but i think its the best way forward.  I suggest this since all the
things that the "team" has achieved have been done by individuals
working autonomously so we should continue that way albeit in a more
organised way.

Zsh