Swahili Translation

Miano Njoka mianonjoka at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 07:31:44 BST 2007

Hi Ronald,

my proposal is that we first translate the strings related to the
desktop environments, whether its gnome, kde or xfce, then branch out
from there to the most important programs. Kilinux have already done
openoffice and firefox, so we'll have to decide on what programs we'll
do next. I'll try integrating what Kilinux have done with Launchpad this
week.

zsh