tOMMORROW'S MEETING

Collins Yegon kibyegn at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 10:44:51 BST 2007

Hello Everyone,
Its a pity that I would not be able to make it for tomorrow's meeting. I
would love to come but the thing is I have an exam tomorrow. Maybe I might
show up for a few minutes and at least get to meet some of the members in
person. I hope we will have more of this. I think when people meet
physically they tend to be more serious as opposed to online meetings though
they are more convinient for most of us, as I can remember the last IRC
meeting we had almost nobody showed up:-)
Cheers.
Kibet.