tOMMORROW'S MEETING

ronald odero ronaldodero at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 31 07:03:50 BST 2007

Hi all,
I met the organizers of the SFD and I can now confirm to you that we are going to participate in the event which will be on 14th and 15th. As I had earlier sent you an email, we are meeting tomorrow (Saturday 1st) at Dormans along Mama Ngina St. opp. International Life Hse at 11AM.
There are many things we need to discuss as a team and I think this will only be the first because it will be for strategising.
My cell phone number is 0723 750 236.
Cheers.
Ronald.