Software Freedom Day

ronald odero ronaldodero at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 3 05:26:03 BST 2007

Hi all,
I'm pleased to announce to you that the Ubuntu Kenyan Team will be a particpant in the oncoming Software Freedom Day to be held at the KICC on 15th September. I have already registered with the sponsors ( Canonical, Google, among others) and they will send us some resources that will be usefull in the event.
As a reminder, we will be expected to wear T-shirts with Ubuntu Logo as well as taking a team photo, so I'm requesting every member who will be interested to atleast meet the cost of a T-shirt, if you are unable to do so please tell me on the last day of this month.
There are many things to discuss about this and also let me remind you that we should have a face to face meeting before the event.,
Any thoughts or suggestions are welcomed.
PS. Expect an online meeting soon!
Cheers.
Ronald