myself

Josiah Mugambi jmugambi at gmail.com
Tue Nov 14 11:36:52 GMT 2006

Hi

I'm more or less a Linux Enthusiast, and generally use Linux for server
based systems and sometimes on the desktop. I've used various distros,
started with Red Hat 5.1 and now my preferred distro is Ubuntu.

My day job - i work in telecoms/IT on projects in Nairobi and outside as
well, mainly operational support systems running on Solaris and Linux

Apart from that I'm involved in other IT ventures with mostly friends from
all over the 'IT divide - windows/linux opensource/proprietory'

I'm very much interested in getting Linux to students while they are young,
up until University. I've been involved with the JKUAT Linux User Group
which I was involved in starting/revamping. There's now a strong opensource
community in most universities in the country.

I dunno whether that covers it

Josiah

--
Josiah Mugambi Muketha