Hello Ubuntu Kenya Users

David Scannell davehat at gmail.com
Mon Nov 13 16:14:02 GMT 2006

Andrew

Hi there! Nice to hear from you - and nice to hear of someone else using the
aspire 50xx series. I only have the lowly (older) 5020WLMi (ML-34 Turion),
but I have no sound problems. If you can give me a bit more info, I'll have
a probe around and see if I can find anything - I have (well, had - since
ironed out most of the kinks on my laptop a while ago) some good web
resources for Acer laptops and Linux installations.

Hopefully I can help you out!

David

  _____