[ubuntu-jp:4891] jp.archive.ubuntu.com temporary down (hardware trouble)

Fumihito YOSHIDA hito @ ubuntu.com
2014年 6月 24日 (火) 02:34:58 UTC

# I am a adminitrator of jp.archive.ubuntu.com (= ubuntutym3.u-toyama.ac.jp) .

jp.archive.ubuntu.com (= ubuntutym3.u-toyama.ac.jp) down by some hardware
trouble from early this morning (timezone: JST).

I start recovering operations, but current estimated time to repair are not yet
determined.

So, please use another mirror for your update/upgrade operations.

I sincerely hope the maintenance of this host did not inconvenience
you too much.