June Activity - REMINDER

Khamis Siksek khamis.siksek at gmail.com
Sat Jun 21 23:56:43 BST 2008

Salam Shabab,

I hope that you update us on this event, how many CDs distributed? Did the
computer stores liked the idea of selling the PCs with Ubunto pre-installed?
I hope that I distributed some CDs with you but unfortunately I am so busy
during this time handing over my work, but I did my part of the bargain, I
burned 100 CDs over two nights and delivered them to Jad for distribution.

Awaiting some good news, this event is so important for the group since we
didn't do anything in the last month.

Best regards,

--

Khamis Siksek