June Activity - REMINDER

Jad/Hakam madi Jad at Ubuntu.com
Sun Jun 22 07:17:39 BST 2008

unfortunately the guys who offered to distribute the CDs disappeared :-)

--
Your Freedom is worth more than you think. Take advantage of it while
you can.

http://Ubuntu.com/ Linux for Human Beings
http://Nashmi.org/ Ubuntu Jordan LoCo
Mobile: 962 77 7795404
Skype: jadmadi
1024D/1BC049D2
CBBB C94C 7F28 8F65 1696 CF01 82DD 2C87 1BC0 49D2