June Activity - REMINDER

Jad/Hakam madi Jad at Ubuntu.com
Wed Jun 11 23:10:21 BST 2008

Update on June activity

 ## Name ####    Task #####
Jad                    Arabic & English Flyer
Jad                   Contacting Canonical
Jad                   one out of four required Human beings
Jad                    External DVD Burner (to speed up the burning
process eh! but hey! I CAN BURN AT 20x)
Obada               distributing the flyers (13 - 28 of June)
Issa                  distributing flyers
Khamis              100 Ubuntu CD (burned)
Fadi                   100 Ubuntu CD (burned)
Jad                    280+ Ubuntu CD (burned)

Total CD so far (380 burned)
Total human resources (two, ONLY) WE NEED MORE for the sake of flying
elephants.

Khamis, we need an update on the printing offer.

Anyone can help me in preparing the flyer contents?